Abby is PunkPD's Director, a self-confessed ‘Education Junkie’, University Lecturer, Education and Empowerment Writer, Behaviour and Change Specialist, Executive Meta-Coach and artistic thinker.
Energy, Excellence and Tenacity are not mere words on PunkPD's banner, they capture Abby's drive and personality.
Thriving on new challenges, Abby leads with a level of energy that earned her the nickname '240' (240 Volt) in 2008 from her former colleagues. With the tenacity of a Rottweiler, Abby lives and breathes her design projects, providing her clients with a commitment to excellence that is unparalleled. Abby has a lively personal presence, strong interpersonal skills and uses a wide range of innovative and inventive techniques. With rich experience in facilitating diverse groups, Abby has delivered a range of corporate training and developed education, change and communication tools to meet individual needs.
With a history of career excellence, Abby's credential's make her a powerful change agent. Here is a snapshot of Abby's diverse experiences:
- Content expert on an internationally acclaimed behaviour change program delivered to 5.8 million people, achieving a level of behaviour change that had never been seen before in the world
- Redesigning a behaviour change program resulting in a 1000% increase in voluntarily participating schools within a three-month period
- Designing a Socio-Emotional Tool to effectively instruct students with Moderate to Severe Disabilities (MSID) to identify and self-manage their social and emotional responses, increasing their ability to navigate social complexities and participate in the community post-school
- Designing and delivering learning packages for a wide range of audiences, ages and purposes, including Private, Government, Industry and Community sectors, from CEOs to Street Sweepers and everyone in between
- Facilitating diverse groups through contentious issues
- Designing and delivering contemporary, multi-faceted Leadership Development programs with a National roll-out
- A dynamic and engaging presenter and artistic thinker, Abby's flair for the creative brings originality and panache to all of her projects.
In addition to being recognised with numerous awards for her work, Abby takes the cliché out of 'life-long-learning' and has achieved:
- Masters of Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Education: Inclusive Education
- Graduate Certificate in Public Relations
- Sustainable Leadership Fellowship Scholarship
- Graduate Fellow of New York School of Disruptive Design
- Post-Graduate studies in Narrative Therapy and Ethics in the Helping Profession
- Intgral Semantics Facilitation Certification
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- International Certification as a Neuro-Semantic Meta-Coach (ACMC-P)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP) Certification
- Master Practitioner: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (M-NLP)
Abby is also Certified to offer the following pschometric assessments and tools:
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence and 360 feedback tools
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator (HBDI) which assesses individual and team thinking styles and provides key insights self and other awareness
- MSCEIT which was developed by the forefathers of Emotional Intelligence and is designed to assess people's ability to recognise, understand and regulate emotions in themselves and others. (It is akin to an IQ test for emotional reasoning.)
Abby also took home a Highly Commended Award in 2017's Canberra Women in Business Awards! Abby was honoured to be recognised among Canberra's best!